About two weeks ago I was presented with The Liebster Award. It was given to me by Kadie over at Dahling Kadie. Kadie's blog is all about her life and loves, sewing and crafting. If you have a little girl, or are still a little girl at heart, she has some super sweet tutus on display. You must checkout the tutu shop! (darling for sure!) I have truly enjoyed reading her posts and looking through all of her fun photos. If you haven't met her yet, you really should go check her out!
I had never heard of The Liebster Award. But was still completely thrilled to receive it! What it is, is an award presented to bloggers who have less than two hundred followers. Often times in blogging it's hard to get your name out there. This award is letting you know that you ARE noticed, and to please keep it up! It also helps to give your blog more exposure, which is always appreciated! Thank you so much, Kadie!
So if you are presented the award, please follow these rules:
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award: Dishing With Leslie (make sure to follow their blog)
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog
Here are my picks:
1. Cups by Kim
2. Love And Laundry
3. Tonya Just Cooking
4. Recipes We Love
5. Sunday At The Giacometti's
These ladies all have some really fantastic blogs filled with recipes, crafts, tips, ideas, and most of all INSPIRATION! Be sure and check them out!