Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mango Peach Salsa


Mango Peach Salsa - Perfect side kick for when you're craving something a lil' different with your tortilla chips. Also makes a perfect topping for pan seared or grilled chicken. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 mango, peeled and diced
2 peaches, peeled and diced
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbs honey
1 Tbs cider vinegar
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
juice of 1 lime

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. If using on meat, let rise to room temp first.

Mango Peach Salsa will be participating in these fantastic LINK PARTIES
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. This looks delicious. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this over the weekend, and pinned it right away! Thanks for sharing at Must Try Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this looks delicious! I love that you use honey too, it makes it a little more calorie conscious which is fine by me! I can use all the help I can get :) New follower here. :) Yay for being blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slurp! Suck! Gobble! MMMM! Looks fabulous! Thanks ever so much for linking up at Weekend Potluck. Please come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gotta try this one!! Thanks for linking up to Tasty Thursdays at The Mandatory Mooch. Hope you will link up again this week. The party will be live tonight. www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! That looks fabulous! Thank you for the recipe! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made this last night :) great recipe but disappointed 3/4 of my guests couldnt eat it because one full jalapeno was way to much spice for most. I will make it without next time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I know I have a spicier palette. Make sure to remove the seeds and the ribs of the pepper before adding to the dish. Try 1/4 pepper. That might be better for you. You can always add heat from there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...